Coaching

Private Coach

Private Coaching (Individual Coaching) is a 3 days long course which intended for any football player aged 14 and above who strives to improve his performance. It is suitable for both professional and amateur footballers and comprises such football topics as technique, tactics, conditioning, nutrition, and football psychology.

Practical sessions compose 70% of the course with the remaining 30% devoted to the theory of football science. Tuition fee for the course composes 2100 € plus possible travel and accommodation expenses. Performance in Football™ prepares and sends an invoice to a customer after a prior agreement on course dates.

Course structure is the following:

Day 1

  • Introduction1h

  • 1 vs 1 Defense + Attack, Passing Skills2.5h Practice

  • Conditioning: Aerobic and Anaerobic Systems, HIIT1h Theory

Day 2

  • Ball Protection, First Touch and Agility2.5h Practice

  • Conditioning: Nutrition in Football1h Theory

  • Shooting Skills Session 2h Practice

Day 3

  • Psychology in Football1h Theory

  • Headers Technique2h Practice

  • Conclusion and Farewell1h

Coach

Vladimir
  • Sport Science Degree at Manchester Metropolitan University

  • Computer Science Degree at University of Maine

  • UEFA B License
  • A lot of experience working with professional footballers

  • Ex semi-professional football player in Germany

  • Gathering scientific football knowledge throughout all adult life

Course Application Form

Please, select 3 days in a sequence

Calendar is loading...