This is the Complete Step-by-Step Guide for Non-Professionals on how to become a Professional Football (Soccer) Coach.
The first part of the course includes all of the following:
- FIFA Structure
- Coach Salaries at different tiers
- UEFA Coaching Licenses
- Sports Degree: Sports Management vs Sports Science
- Overview of Football-Specific Performance Components
In the second part, we will go into details and cover the following topics:
- Football Coaching Methodologies
- Tactical Peridiodization and its Principles
- Leadership and Communication
- References for further reading
The course is considered to be short, clear, and concise. There is no prior sport and football-specific knowledge required as the information is processed and presented in an easily understandable way.
Overview of FIFA Pyramid, Coaching Licenses and Sport Science Degrees
Going Into Details
Tricks and Tips on how to go professionally